LEVEL 3 PROGRAMME
WHAT WILL THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR DO?
this 13 month programme will provide the training for your Business Administrator to develop excellent professionalism and interpersonal skills to support the aims, values and vision of your organisation. In addition the Business Administrator will learn the skills required to make informed decisions whilst demonstrating consistent high standards.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
Your Business Administrator will learn to:
- Gain an understanding of the business activities, aims, values and vision for the future
- Develop the knowledge of your business processes, helping to improve or define procedures
- Demonstrate planning and organisation skills to complete business tasks
- Be able to use project management tools to scope, plan, monitor and report on progress
- Demonstrate professionalism when dealing with colleagues, customers and stakeholders
WHAT JOB ROLES IS THIS PROGRAMME SUITED TO?
These are just a few job roles this programme could suit within your business, to up-skill employees:
- Facilities Co-ordinator
- Personal Assistant
- Office Co-ordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Support Assistant
This programme can be delivered to staff who are already working within your business or we can support you in the recruitment of new staff using our expert Match and Fill service. This will provide your business with an employee who is suited to both the required job role and your businesses ethos.
TRAINING AND DELIVERY
We offer a range of training and delivery models for this programme, dependant on the number of employees you wish to up-skill.
These full-day workshops will form part of this programme and will be delivered in your local academy:
- Business Knowledge & Understanding
- Principles of Business
- Organisational Structure and Stakeholders
- Project Management
- Business Systems and Processes
- Personal Development Plan
In addition to these workshops, your employees will also benefit from the following:
- 1 x CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Workshop
- 1 x Masterclass – our industry leading experts will pass on their knowledge to your employees
- 1 x End – Point Assessment preparation workshop
With our support, we will help you monitor the 20% off-the-job training required of the employee’s contracted employment hours. The Individual Learning Plan will be adapted to meet the learning and development requirements of the employees, job role and your company training strategy. This will then culminate with an end-point assessment, consisting of:
The knowledge test is a multichoice online test which will last a maximum of 60 minutes and consists of 50 questions focused on non-organisation specific knowledge areas such as Business Fundamentals, Project Management and External Environmental Factors.
The portfolio of learning provides the structure for a professional discussion. The interview assesses their understanding of the portfolio as well as a self-reflection of performance.
The presentation followed by a Q&A session demonstrates how an individual has approached a work based project including how the project has impacted on a business process and an evaluation of the results.
UTILISING YOUR APPRENTICESHIP LEVY FUNDS
This programme can be paid for through your Apprenticeship Levy contributions. The cost for this programme is £5,000, which would be paid through your Digital Apprenticeship Service account. Our expert team can work closely with your business to help you manage and effectively utilise your Apprenticeship Levy funds.