The Group CEO and Joint Owner, Peter Marples has recently given his views on how the Levy looks, 6 months on and what has changed during this period.
Speaking at our latest Levy conference, Peter discussed the latest ‘levy trends’ as well as giving delegates an insight into where we are as a business. He spoke about the breadth of programmes that we now offer, working with a number of large organisations across a range of different sectors.
The key points that Peter discussed were:
- 50% of the 19,000 Employers that pay the Levy have still not registered.
- Only 15% of current enrolments have been 16 – 18-year olds. We predict that this will change with potential incentives being offered by the Government for levy payers to recruit 16-18-year olds.
- Over 60% of current levy activity is Leadership & Management at Level 3 & 5.
- The Government assume that only 70% of the Levy will be spent when fully operational.
- Our estimate is that employers will spend less than 30% of their levy pots in the first year of activity.
You can watch Peter’s thoughts on this in the below video:
To find out more information about the Apprenticeship Levy and how 3aaa Apprenticeships can support your business, contact the team on 0330 124 3224 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our website: www.apprenticeshipslevy.com.