AAT/ATT LEVEL 4 PROGRAMME
PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING/TAXATION TECHNICIAN
WHAT WILL THE ACCOUNTANCY TECHNICIAN DO?
During the programme, your employee will utilise their knowledge of Accountancy and the processes to keep your business at the forefront of change.
For this programme, your employee is given the choice to focus on Accounting or Taxation and will then learn this area in-depth to ensure they are able to effectively specialise in it.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
Your employee will be able to support you with a range of complex accounting tasks, including maintaining cost accounting records and preparation for reports and returns. It comprises of six mandatory units:
- Understand the industries and environments in which your business operates to create and report financial information
- Understand and apply professional standards and legal regulations to your businesses’ financial information
- Effectively use accounting/taxation systems
- Become comfortable in using a range of managerial skills including drafting financial statements for limited companies and constructing and presenting complex management accounting reports
- Have the choice of which area of Accountancy to specialise in, selecting from; tax, auditing, credit management and cash/treasury management
WHAT JOB ROLES IS THIS PROGRAMME SUITED TO?
These are just a few job roles this programme could suit within your business, to up-skill employees:
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Business and Finance Administrator
- Expenses Supervisor
- Commercial Analyst
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Senior Bookkeeper
This programme can be delivered to staff who are already working within your business or we can support you in the recruitment of new staff using our expert Match and Fill service. This will provide your business with an employee who is suited to both the required job role and your businesses ethos.
TRAINING AND DELIVERY
We offer a range of training and delivery models for this programme, dependant on the number of employees you wish to up-skill. Our national network of training centres all deliver this programme, offering specialist training with a local approach. Our expert coaches will work with your employees to effectively develop their skills and knowledge. Please contact our expert team to discuss training and delivery options. Telephone: 0330 124 3224 or email: email@example.com.
INDUSTRY LEADING QUALIFICATIONS
Our Accounting programmes combine outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the-job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to become a highly-competent Accounting professional. This includes industry recognised qualifications from both AAT and SAGE.
UTILISING YOUR APPRENTICESHIP LEVY FUNDS
This programme can be paid for through your Apprenticeship Levy contributions. The cost for this programme is £9,000, which would be paid through your Digital Apprenticeship Service account. Our expert team can work closely with your business to help you manage and effectively utilise your Apprenticeship Levy funds.