BCS LEVEL 4
BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION
WHAT WILL THEY DO?
During this 15-month Apprenticeship, your Apprentice will cover modules giving them the transferable skills
and technical knowledge which can be directly applied into their workplace duties.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
Your employees will learn to:
- Learn how to manage a busy office environment
- Obtain a good understanding of administrative roles
- Develop their knowledge of project management
- Learn about current legislation, relevant to their industry and job role
- Develop excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Gain an understanding of different digital technologies available to support their activities
TRAINING AND MENTORING
This programme will last for 15 months, with your employees receiving high quality mentoring from a
dedicated industry expert from your local 3aaa Apprenticeships academy.
This Business Administration programme is delivered entirely in the workplace, learning the theory behind
the practical tasks in their workplace, the fundamentals of Business Administration and gaining an in-depth
knowledge of the industry.
INDUSTRY LEADING QUALIFICATIONS
On completion of the programme, your employee will be awarded with an Edexcel Level 4 diploma in Business Administration, providing your business with an advanced member of the team who can successful manage operations.
UTILISING YOUR APPRENTICESHIP LEVY FUNDS
This programme can be paid for through your Apprenticeship Levy contributions. The cost for this programme is £400, which would be paid through your Digital Apprenticeship Service account. Our expert team can work closely with your business to help you manage and effectively utilise your Apprenticeship Levy funds.